Pavlodar rgn confirms first coronavirus case
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM The first coronavirus infection case was registered in Pavlodar region, coronavirus2020.kz.official website reads.
As of 02:00 p.m. March 27 Kazakhstan has confirmed 125 coronavirus cases with 60 cases revealed in the Kazakh capital, 48 in Almaty, 4 in Karaganda, 3 in Zhambyl region, 3 in Atyrau region, 2 in Shymkent, 1 in Almaty region, 1 in Aktobe region, 1 in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Akmola region, 1 in Pavlodar region.
- Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
- Coronavirus cases in Russia rise to 8,672
- Rio de Janeiro starts blood plasma testing to treat Covid-19
- How to be alone but not lonely in a distant coronavirus world
- WHO and partners call for urgent investment in nurses
- One more coronavirus patient recovers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis