Pavlodar region reports rise in pneumonia and SARS cases amid pandemic
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM - In Pavlodar region, 285 people have been diagnosed with pneumonia and 180 people with SARS in the last 24 hours, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the regional healthcare office, over 2,200 people have been receiving treatment at hospitals of Pavlodar region. The last 24 hours saw 531 people seeking medical help at regional hospitals, of whom 285 have been diagnosed with pneumonia and 180 with SARS.
It is said that 531 calls were received on June 28. 152 people have been hospitalized at regional hospitals and 155 patients have been discharged in 24 hours. The regional healthcare office added 11 people have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis