Pavlodar region plants 20,000 trees and shrubs in one day
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM The large-scale tree-planting and cleanup campaign took place in Pavlodar region on April 24, the regional administration’s Telegram Channel reads.
Above 20,000 people joined the campaign at large. Above 20,000 trees and shrubs were planted around the region, 24,000 tons of rubbish were disposed, 82,000 tons of floating garbage were skimmed from water.
Notably, the large-scale event held within the Taza Tabigat national project is called to attract attention to pollution problems.
- Aktobe region to build 15 schools
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Land degradation undermines well-being of 3.2 bln people, warns UN chief
- Pavlodar rgn sees drop in weekly COVID-19 case growth rate
- Kazakhstan plants 81.5mln trees
- PM orders to step up work to reduce pollution levels in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis