Passengers without PCR test results to stay under 7-day quarantine
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The passengers who arrive in Kazakhstan without PCR test results will stay under quarantine for 7 days, the new decree of the chief state sanitary doctor of Kazakhstan reads.
Nationals of Kazakhstan, permanent residents arriving in Kazakhstan without medical certificates have to be isolated at the quarantine centre up to 7 days to undergo PCR tests for coronavirus. If tested positive they will be hospitalized to the infectious diseases hospital.
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis