Passengers from China undergo thermal scanning procedure
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – No case with infection of the novel pneumonia-like coronavirus from China has been reported in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports citing Khabar24.
It is known that all corresponding services have been switched to heavy security.
Passenger traffic from China is under reasonable visual inspection. All passengers arriving from China undergo thermal scanning procedure. Thermal scanner detects a passenger’s body temperature as the new coronavirus usually cause common-cold symptoms including high body temperature, fever, labored breathing and dry cough.
Every week Nur-Sultan airport receives 10 scheduled flights from China, Almaty airport receives 18 flights.
Sanitary and epidemiological control has been strengthened due to the outbreak of an unknown type of virus in China. Preventive work is underway at the airports of the capital and Almaty, as well as at railway stations.
- Kazakh Education Minister tests homegrown COVID-19 vaccine on himself
- 12 COVID-19 cases registered among schoolchildren in N Kazakhstan
- Barys HC: 19 tested positive for coronavirus
- Kazakhstani tennis players in exciting Roland Garros first-round matchups
- Global coronavirus cases pass 32 mln
- 22 COVID-19 patients stay on ventilators in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis