Passengers arriving from Japan, Italy, Iran, South Korea will be quarantined, Health Ministry
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – People arriving from the countries of the first category for coronavirus will be placed in home quarantine, this has been stated by the chief state sanitary doctor of Kazakhstan Zhandarbek Bekshin.
The list of coronavirus-impacted countries which entered the first category includes South Korea, Japan, Italy, Iran, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and China.
«The second category list of coronavirus affected countries includes Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. The third category list includes Vietnam, Australia, the USA, the United Arab Emirates, Great Britain and France. People arriving from the countries included in the third category are not subject to any quarantine,» Zhandarbek Bekshin told reporters on the sidelines of a press conference in the Central Communication Service.
He added that passengers, arrived form the countries of the first category, will be quarantined at the place of residence. Medical workers will conduct daily visits within a period of 14 days.
- Patient Monitoring Center opened in Almaty
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- 18 medical workers died from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Coronavirus: New cases up to 201 in 24 hours, daily death toll rises to 30
- COVID-19: 1,500 on average tested positive in Kazakhstan every day
- 1,501 coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan over 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis