Parliamentary Group of People's Assembly of Kazakhstan contributes to policy of unity - Myrzahmetov
ASTANA. October 29. KAZINFORM - The Parliamentary Group of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan contributes to the policy of unity. This statement has been made by a member of the group, a member of Nur Otan party in the Majilis Shalatay Myrzahmetov at a meeting of the parliamentary group.
The meeting discussed issues related to implementation of the orders of the nation's leader Nursultan Nazarbayev voiced at the XV Congress of "Nur Otan" Party.
"We need to be proactive in making the parliamentary groups of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan in the regional maslihats, in organization of seminars to exchange experience, in clarifying the Message of the President of Kazakhstan, and in the legislative work", said Sh.Myrhahmetov.
The MP also said that the group would carry on intensive work based on the doctrines of the party adopted at the XV Congress of "Nur Otan".
Sh.Myrzahmetov stressed the need to show the world the Kazakh model of tolerance and inter-ethnic relations, which has developed through the policy of the President, which is called the doctrine of "political ideal".
Parliamentary group has introduced 3 bills to the House: on production of cotton, on agricultural production and use of pastures. The group also aims to promote the Kazakh language according to the doctrine.
Deputies from the Assembly also intend to have meetings with members of the Assemblies of the people in the regions to take into account their comments and suggestions to introduce them into policy and draft programs.
Members of the group will also conduct inter-ethnic and inter-parliamentary meetings, activities for youth policy on new Kazakh patriotism.
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker addresses CSTO PA sitting
- Senate Speaker and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and all Russia meet
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker, TURKPA Secretary General have talks
- Tajikistan to receive military equipment from Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to render military and technical assistance to Kyrgyzstan
- Kazakhstani youth needs to get an insight into ‘Seven pillars of statehood’ by Elbasy – Ashimbayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis