Oxygen concentrators delivered to medical facilities in Aktobe rgn
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – 44 oxygen concentrators have been delivered to the medical facilities of Aktobe region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The oxygen concentrators are said to be bought by the Dauletten and Aidynnury funds and delivered to Aktobe city by Air Astana and PolyExpress. The concentrators have been further delivered to Aktobe’s medical facilities with the help of volunteers and workers of the regional chamber of entrepreneurs.
The cargo included 44 oxygen concentrators which have been distributed among the hospitals according to need. The district hospitals and the regional tuberculosis dispensary are said to receive 19 and 25 concentrators, respectively.
- Fears over 'twindemic' mount on flu vaccine fiasco
- ANSA: New COVID cases steady at 1,392, deaths up by 14
- Ust-Kamenogorsk to open new Pulmonology Center by Oct
- No Nobel Awarding Ceremony in 2020 due to pandemic: report
- Olympics: Safe sports events hosting gives "confidence" for Tokyo Games: Bach
- Health ministry provides update on COVID-19 patients
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis