Over 87 thou people under COVID-19 treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The number of people treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan stands at 87,094, Kazinform reports citing the Health Ministry.
Out of the 87,094 people with COVID-19, in-patient treatment is provided to 24,328 and out-patient treatment to 62,766.
1,461 patients are in severe condition, 306 in critical condition, and 182 on artificial lung ventilation.
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Over 1,000 given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty over past day
- COVID-19 cases in schoolchildren grows in Almaty region
- Almaty region registered over 166 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 1,051 severe COVID-19 patients treated in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports 67 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis