Over 860 COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan in critical condition
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In total, 62,662 people in Kazakhstan are treated for the coronavirus infection as of September 28, Kazinform has learnt from the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
According to the ministry, 10,849 patients are staying at hospitals, while 51,813 are receiving outpatient treatment.
868 patients are in critical condition, 218 are in extremely severe condition and 139 are on artificial lung ventilation.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 1,719 new cases of the coronavirus infection, pushing the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases to 880,709 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 815,664 people made full recoveries from the novel coronavirus countrywide.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis