Over 86,000 teens vaccinated against COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 108,553 people in Kazakhstan were vaccinated with the 1st shot of the Pfizer vaccine against coronavirus infection on December 2, the Telegram Channel of the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing coronavirus spread reads.
108,553 people in Kazakhstan were vaccinated with the 1st shot of the Pfizer vaccine against coronavirus infection on December 2. 86,108 of them are teens, 6,814 are pregnant women, and 15,630 nursing mons.
As earlier reported, over 8 mln people have already got coronavirus vaccine the countrywide.
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina, Golubev retire from Australian Open mid-match
- New Chairman of Board of Kazteleradio JSC named
- Pantheon in memory of victims of Almaty tragedy to be built
- Kazakh-Pakistani duo advances at 2022 Australian Open
- Beibit Issabayev elected as Chairman of Senate’s Committee for sociocultural development
- Astana Opera searching for creative solutions every day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis