Over 8 mln Kazakhstanis given 1st component of COVID-19 vaccine so far
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 8,159,043 Kazakhstanis have been vaccinated with the first component of anti-COVID vaccine, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Kazakh Health Ministry.
The second component has so far been administered to 7,318,597 people in Kazakhstan.
Almaty city is leading the nation in COVID-19 vaccination rates with 986,465 people given the first component and 925,928 second component of anti-COVID-19 vaccines in the city. Turkestan region is second in terms of the highest rate of vaccination with 962,474 receiving the first component and 862,915 – second component of vaccines against COVID-19.
Notably, Kazakhstan has added 1,677 cases of and 1,863 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- 67,700 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Argentina sees record number of daily COVID-19 cases
- Slovenia reports new daily record of COVID-19 cases
- N Kazakhstan rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘yellow zone’
- Virus cases surge 1,100% as new wave sweeps India
- Over 139M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis