Over 8 mln Kazakhstanis fully vaccinated against COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Interdepartmental Commission for non-spread of COVID-19 has released the updated vaccination figures, Kazinform reports.
According to a statement released by the commission, as of November 27, 8,704,029 Kazakhstanis have been immunized with the first component of anti-COVID vaccine. The second shot has been administered to 8,042,531 people.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan recorded 905 new cases of the coronavirus infection, pushing the total caseload to 969,245 since the start of the pandemic. Nationwide, since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 933,107 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus.
- One year into vaccination, 7 of 10 Brazilians have taken two shots
- 3,626 get Pfizer vaccine in Atyrau region
- 1,096 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Almaty
- Galym Akhmediyarov: True artistry is a must for an opera house
- COVID-19 cases on the rise in Atyrau region
- Culture and Sport Minister Abayev receives world chess championship Bibisara Assaubayeva
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis