Over 8.6 mln administered 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 8,690,377 people were administered the 1st jab of the coronavirus vaccine in Kazakhstan as of November 26, the Telegram Channel of the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing coronavirus spread reads.
8,690,377 people were administered the 1st jab of the coronavirus vaccine in Kazakhstan as of November 26. 8,024,665 were fully vaccinated.
- Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
- Kazakhstan bans exports of potatoes, carrots and livestock
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- 5-volume book of writer Sauytbek Abdrakhmanov’s publications presented in Nur-Sultan
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Kazakhstan to launch new Nur-Sultan- Yekaterinburg flight
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis