Over 7.97 mln Kazakhstanis given 1st component of COVID-19 vaccine so far
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 7,976,127 Kazakhstanis have been vaccinated with the first component of anti-COVID vaccine, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Kazakh Health Ministry.
The second component has been administered to 7,059,597 Kazakhstanis.
Notably, Kazakhstan has added 1,967 cases of and 2,232 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Kazakhstan to launch new Nur-Sultan- Yekaterinburg flight
- COVID-19: Almaty herd immunity stands at 56.5%
- Almaty residents urged to avoid places of mass gatherings due to new COVID strain
- Kazakhstan detects no Omicron COVID-19 strain, Healthcare Ministry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis