Over 7.7mln people administered 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in Kazakhstan so far
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 7,703,478 Kazakhstanis have so far been given the first jab of vaccine against the coronavirus infection, Kazinform cites the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
According to the Ministry, b oth jabs of anti-COVID-19 vaccine have been administered to 6,659,215 Kazakhstanis.
Notably, the country has logged 1,953 cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours. 2,238 more Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the virus over the past day.
- 67,700 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Slovenia reports new daily record of COVID-19 cases
- N Kazakhstan rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘yellow zone’
- Virus cases surge 1,100% as new wave sweeps India
- Over 139M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 85 in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis