Over 7.5 mln Kazakhstanis get 1st jab of anti-COVID vaccine
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Interdepartmental commission for non-spread of the coronavirus infection has released the updated vaccination figures, Kazinform reports.
According to a statement released by the Commission via its official Telegram channel, as of September 26, 7,508,100 Kazakhstanis have been vaccinated with the first component of anti-COVID vaccine. The second jab has been administered to 6,393,799 people.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan added 2,192 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases to 877,112 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 810,681 people made full recoveries from the coronavirus in the country.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis