Over 7.4 mln in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated against COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry updated the country’s coronavirus vaccination campaign rates, Kazinform reports.
8,234,777 people were inoculated with the 1st jab of the vaccine against coronavirus infection, while 7,421,169 were given the 2nd jab as of October 28, 2021, it said in a statement.
- Britain announces stronger measures to curb spread of Omicron variant
- Pavlodar region adds over 80 new COVID-19 cases
- Kazakhstan ranks 102nd globally in number of COVID-19 deaths
- PM urges to tighten border controls for arrivals amid Omicron worries
- COVID-19 situation is stable in Kazakhstan - PM
- Kazakhstan to test national digital currency
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis