Over 7.1 mln Kazakhstanis fully immunized against COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Interdepartmental commission for non-spread of the coronavirus infection has released the updated vaccination figures, Kazinform reports.
According to a statement released by the Commission, as of October 18, 8,029,779 Kazakhstanis have been inoculated with the first component of anti-COVID vaccine. The second jab has been administered to 7,128,454 people.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan added 1,459 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases to 918,146 since the start of the pandemic. Nationwide, since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 860,120 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus.
- India records lowest Covid caseload in 18 months amid Omicron concerns
- Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
- Kazakhstan bans exports of potatoes, carrots and livestock
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- 5-volume book of writer Sauytbek Abdrakhmanov’s publications presented in Nur-Sultan
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis