Over 6 mln get COVID-19 vaccine in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 7,228,047 people in Kazakhstan were administered the 1st dose of the vaccine against COVID-19 as of September 17, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s Telegram Channel reads.
7,228,047 people in Kazakhstan were administered the 1st dose of the vaccine against COVID-19, while 6,059,729 people completed fully the vaccination cycle as of September 17.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis