Over 6.6 mln fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry released official vaccination coverage data, Kazinform reports.
7,716,723 people were administered the 1st dose of the vaccine against coronavirus, while 6,671,959 people were given the 2nd dose as of October 4, 2021.
- Kazakhstan’s Zhumagulov suffers KO loss to Manel Kape in UFC fight
- Seoul's daily COVID-19 cases hit new record
- Cuba takes precautions against COVID-19 Omicron variant
- Over 300 women get vaccinated with Pfizer in Atyrau region
- 24,325 thou COVID-19 patients receive treatment in Kazakhstan
- Nearly 124 thou get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis