Over 6.2 mln Kazakhstanis fully vaccinated against COVID-19 so far
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of September 21, 2021, 7,334,870 million people have been administered the first jab of vaccine against the COVID-19 virus in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Kazakhstanis received both jabs number 6,201,253.
Notably, the country has logged 2,093 cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours. 3,509 more Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the virus.
- WHO to decide on approval of Russian Sputnik V jab after last inspection
- Tokyo area set to end COVID-19 restrictions on eateries
- COVID-19: Almaty region moves into ‘red zone’
- Over 600 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries tops 1,900 in Kazakhstan in 24h
- COVID-19: New cases slightly up in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis