Over 51 mln Russians got at least one dose of coronavirus vaccine
MINSK. KAZINFORM - More than 51 mln Russians have already received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine, Russian Minister of Health Mikhail Murashko told reporters on Wednesday, TASS reports.
«Over 51 mln people have been vaccinated with the first component of coronavirus vaccines,» he said. At the same time, Murashko urged people over 60 to get vaccinated.
«The healthcare system today is working under an additional huge load,» the minister said adding «We see that vaccination can help avoid diverting resources towards the treatment of patients with coronavirus».
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Pfizer-BioNTech says vaccine 91% effective in younger children
- Butantan study shows higher efficiency of CoronaVac
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis