Over 5.9 mln fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry updated its official coronavirus vaccination coverage rates, Kazinform reports.
7,160,129 people were given the 1st dose of the vaccine against coronavirus infection, while 5,982,331 completed fully the vaccination cycle as of September 15.
- Kazakh due wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Kazakh Minister, reps of Kazakh cultural centres of Uzbekistan meet
- 40 int’l flights landed in Kazakhstan last day
- Kazakh Alimbayeva pockets bronze at 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open
- 2 cities and 6 regions of Kazakhstan remain in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
- New cases fall below 2,000 amid concerns about spike in outbreaks after Chuseok holiday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis