Over 428 thou people receive Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Pfizer vaccine coverage figures have been issued by the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19, Kazinform reports.
As of this morning, the first shot of Pfizer vaccine has been administered to 343,899 teenagers, 23,925 pregnant women and 60,358 nursing mothers.
The second shot of the vaccine has been received by 176,528 teenagers, 11,648 pregnant women and 30,915 nursing mothers.
It bears to remind that Kazakhstan authorized Pfizer vaccine use in teenagers aged 12-17, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Kazakhstan began vaccinating with Pfizer on 15 November 2021.
- UAE announces 2,629 new COVID-19 cases, 1,115 recoveries, 5 deaths in last 24 hours
- Ukraine reports 12,915 new COVID-19 cases
- Russia records another 65,109 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- Nearly 16 thou people get COVID-19 booster shots in Mangistau rgn
- 178 daily COVID-19 cases reported in North Kazakhstan rgn
- COVID-19: Atyrau rgn posts 486 fresh daily cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis