Over 31,000 COVID-19 tests performed in Belarus
MINSK. KAZINFORM More than 31,000 COVID-19 tests have been carried out in Belarus, BelTA learned from the press service of the Belarusian Healthcare Ministry.
«The events to control the epidemiological situation in the country continue. People suspected to be suffering from COVID-19 are hospitalized for further observation and testing,» the press service said, BelTA reports.
Over the past 24 hours, 11 people with infection symptoms were hospitalized and 128, including six who had earlier tested positive for COVID-19, were discharged from hospital.
First coronavirus-related death of an elderly patient with pre-existing heath condition has been confirmed in Belarus.
- Every 250th person on Earth already contracted coronavirus
- 37 children receive treatment for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Over 400 schools have had COVID cases, 75 had to close
- Coronavirus cases in Latin America exceed 9 million
- 232 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan over 24 hrs
- 170 more recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, total at 102,530
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis