Over 250 cases of coronavirus-like pneumonia recorded in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past 24 hours Kazakhstan has recorded 263 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The COVID-like pneumonia has killed three people. 72 patients have been released from pneumonia treatment in the past day.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 30,337 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia and 335 deaths caused by the disease. The number of recoveries from pneumonia stands at 26,478.
- Snow to fall in northern parts of Kazakhstan
- Health ministry issues update on COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 62 more, killing 1 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s population up 1.3 pct
- International scientific publications by Kazakhstani scientists on the rise
- Kazakhstan launches programming learning platform
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis