Over 24,000 are treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 24,884 people are being treated for coronavirus infection as of December 3, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s Telegram Channel reads.
Out of which 5,199 patients are staying in the hospitals, 19,685 receiving outpatient treatment.
373 coronavirus patients are in critical condition, 93 in extremely critical condition, while 55 are on life support.
- Kazakh Sagandykova eases into Australian Open Juniors quarterfinal
- U.S. Mission to OSCE makes statement on January unrest in Kazakhstan
- Over 38,000 get Pfizer vaccine in Almaty
- Kazakhstani Danilina storms into Australian Open 2022 semis
- Kazakhstan eases COVID-19 quarantine measures
- COVID-19 beds occupancy spiked nationwide, Giniyat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis