Over 223 thou residents administered 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM - 804 people have been inoculated against COVID-19 in the region in the past 24 hours, Kazinform correspondent reports.
A total of 223,674 people have been given the first jab of anti-coronavirus vaccine and 182,374 both jabs in the region since February 1.
Over the past day, 804 locals of Atyrau region have been inoculated against COVID-19.It bears to remind that the vaccination campaign kicked off in Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Healthcare workers were the first in line to get their jabs of anti-COVID vaccines. The mass vaccination began in early April 2021 when all eligible citizens of the country were able to get immunized against the coronavirus infection.
- Over 2.56 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered on Chinese mainland
- COVID-19 in Ukraine: Authorities confirm 8,655 new cases in past 24 hours
- Japan boosts medical system to admit 37,000 COVID patients
- 257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
- Over 460 students switched to online learning due to COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- COVID: 9,503 new cases, 92 more victims - ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis