Over 223 thou residents administered 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM - 804 people have been inoculated against COVID-19 in the region in the past 24 hours, Kazinform correspondent reports.
A total of 223,674 people have been given the first jab of anti-coronavirus vaccine and 182,374 both jabs in the region since February 1.
Over the past day, 804 locals of Atyrau region have been inoculated against COVID-19.It bears to remind that the vaccination campaign kicked off in Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Healthcare workers were the first in line to get their jabs of anti-COVID vaccines. The mass vaccination began in early April 2021 when all eligible citizens of the country were able to get immunized against the coronavirus infection.
- South Africa to give free access to national parks in November after postponement due to COVID-19
- 25 expectant mothers, over 80 kids treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Over 7.4 mln in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 148 new cases, 2 victims
- COVID-19 kills 29 more in one day
- 4 regions of Kazakhstan remain in COVID-19 ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis