Over 2,300 beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2,381 people have recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in the past day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The highest number - 823 people were released from coronavirus treatment in Almaty city. Coming in second is East Kazakhstan region with 238 COVID-19 recoveries. 215 patients beat the novel coronavirus in Atyrau region.
196 people made full recoveries in Akmola region, 173 – in Karaganda region, 167 – in Nur-Sultan city, 153 – in Pavlodar region, 102 – in Almaty region, 79 – in North Kazakhstan region, 52 – in Kyzylorda region, 38 – in Turkestan region, 37 – in Zhambyl region, 28 – in Aktobe region, 25 – in Kostanay region, 25 – in Mangistau region, 23 – in West Kazakhstan region, and 7 – Shymkent city.
In total, 810,681 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection countrywide since the onset of the pandemic.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis