Over 120 beat coronavirus in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, 128 people in Kazakhstan have recovered from the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The biggest number of COVID-19 recoveries has been reported in Nur-Sultan city and East Kazakhstan region – 31 and 24, respectively.
6 patients have been released after making full recoveries in Almaty city, 7 – in Atyrau region, 2 – in Zhambyl region, 1 – in West Kazakhstan region, 22 – in Karaganda region, 8 – in Kostanay region, 4 – in Pavlodar region, and 23 – in North Kazakhstan region.
Nationwide, the total number of COVID-19 recoveries has climbed to 106,187.
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis