Over 1,800 new COVID-19 cases reported in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has added 1,878 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city remains the leader in terms of fresh daily infections with 485 new COVID-19 cases. Coming in second is Nur-Sultan city with 186 new COVID-19 cases. Karaganda region reported the third highest number of new COVID-19 cases – 184.
Pavlodar and Almaty regions added 164 and 162 fresh COVID-19 cases, respectively.
104 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Kostanay region, 96 – in Akmola region, 95 – in East Kazakhstan region, 71 – in North Kazakhstan region, 62 – in Aktobe region, 53 – in Atyrau region, 53 – in Zhambyl region, 50 – in Turkestan region, 41 – in Shymkent city, 36 - West Kazakhstan region, 26 – in Kyzylorda region, and 10 – in Mangistau region.
In total, Kazakhstan has registered 878,990 cases of the coronavirus infection since the start of the pandemic.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis