Over 1,800 new COVID-19 cases reported in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has added 1,878 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city remains the leader in terms of fresh daily infections with 485 new COVID-19 cases. Coming in second is Nur-Sultan city with 186 new COVID-19 cases. Karaganda region reported the third highest number of new COVID-19 cases – 184.
Pavlodar and Almaty regions added 164 and 162 fresh COVID-19 cases, respectively.
104 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Kostanay region, 96 – in Akmola region, 95 – in East Kazakhstan region, 71 – in North Kazakhstan region, 62 – in Aktobe region, 53 – in Atyrau region, 53 – in Zhambyl region, 50 – in Turkestan region, 41 – in Shymkent city, 36 - West Kazakhstan region, 26 – in Kyzylorda region, and 10 – in Mangistau region.
In total, Kazakhstan has registered 878,990 cases of the coronavirus infection since the start of the pandemic.
- Over 8.6 mln get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakh capital
- Everything Kazakhstan achieved is thanks to unity of people – senator Kapbarova
- 40 COVID-19 patients in intensive care units in Almaty city
- Crucial for youth to read Elbasy’s ‘Lessons of Independence’ article - Ukibai
- Video recap of Kazakh President’s working week released
- Over 4,600 teens got vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Almaty region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis