OSCE Centre in Astana supports ZhasCamp conference for young activists
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The OSCE Centre in Astana, Youth Information Service of Kazakhstan, Soros Foundation-Kazakhstan and Friedrich Ebert Foundation organize the ZhasCamp youth conference on October 25-26 in Almaty.
It is is an annual event to promote and facilitate dialogue among local young professionals and leaders of youth organizations on youth policies implementation. It also aims to address the most acute issues touching upon the role of young people in contemporary society.
This two-day informal conference will cover discussions on issues relating to youth such as social inclusion, health and well-being, employment and entrepreneurship along with initiatives in the area of human rights advancement, the OSCE Centre in Astana said.
The event will be led by local experts and international experts from Europe, Central Asian region and the Russian Federation, who will share their experiences in young leadership, inter-cultural communication, modern media technologies and implementation of successful social projects.
The conference is organized in support of the OSCE 2014 Chairmanship priorities aimed to promote the role of youth in the resolution of security issues through a participatory approach.
- Almaty to host EdCrunch Global Conference
- Baiterek Holding presents investor support tools at Dubai EXPO 2020
- ETU Robocon 2021 robotics tournament kicks off in Almaty
- December 3. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Flag-raising ceremony in honor of First President Day held in Nur-Sultan
- December 2. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis