OPEC daily basket price stood at $54.39 a barrel Friday
VIENNA. KAZINFORM The price of OPEC basket of thirteen crudes stood at US$54.39 a barrel on Friday, 8th January, 2021, compared with $53.84 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.
The OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Djeno (Congo), Zafiro (Equatorial Guinea), Rabi Light (Gabon), Iran Heavy (Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (UAE) and Merey (Venezuela), WAM reports.
- India shows lowest number of coronavirus cases in three months
- Brazil registers 18 mln COVID-19 cases
- ‘Inequity fueling a 2-track pandemic,’ says WHO chief
- Mongolian cashmere exported to Italy by land
- One-fifth of women with young children left jobs amid pandemic: poll
- Tokyo Olympics organizers reverse plan to allow alcohol sale at venues
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis