OPEC daily basket price stood at $42.98 a barrel Friday
VIENNA. KAZINFORM The price of OPEC basket of thirteen crudes stood at US$42.98 a barrel on Friday, 18th September, 2020, compared with $42.07 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.
The OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Djeno (Congo), Zafiro (Equatorial Guinea), Rabi Light (Gabon), Iran Heavy (Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (UAE) and Merey (Venezuela), WAM reports.
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Rains, floods, landslides kill over 80 in Vietnam
- Belarus to complete ID roll-out by 2030
- S.Korean pupils take more in-person classes amid eased social distancing rules
- ANSA: Italian PM presents more anti-COVID measures
- Italy’s premier unveils new anti-virus rules
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis