OPEC daily basket price stands at $68.18 a barrel Monday
VIENNA. KAZINFORM The price of OPEC basket of thirteen crudes stood at US$68.18 a barrel on Monday, 15th March, compared with US$68.14 the previous Friday, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.
The OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Djeno (Congo), Zafiro (Equatorial Guinea), Rabi Light (Gabon), Iran Heavy (Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (UAE) and Merey (Venezuela), WAM reports.
- New cases above 1,600 in S. Korea amid stepped-up fight against 4th wave of pandemic
- Japan’s Emperor Naruhito declares Tokyo Olympics open
- COVID-19 kills 210 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Over 3.79B coronavirus vaccine shots administered worldwide to date
- Kazakh Minister of Justice held a number of meetings in US
- Bangladesh resumes strict lockdown after Eid holidays
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis