OPEC daily basket price rises to US$58.65 a barrel Wednesday
VIENNA. KAZINFORM - The price of OPEC basket of fourteen crudes stood at US$58.65 a barrel on Wednesday, 9th October compared with $58.53 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.
The OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Djeno (Congo), Oriente (Ecuador), Zafiro (Equatorial Guinea), Rabi Light (Gabon), Iran Heavy (Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (UAE) and Merey (Venezuela).
- ANSA: Italy, USA sign moon-exploration agreement
- UK records another 6,042 coronavirus cases
- Australia rescues last 20 whales stranded off western coast
- Trump nominates conservative Barrett as Supreme Court justice
- India's COVID-19 tally surpasses 5.9 million
- Brazil's COVID-19 death toll tops 141,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis