OPEC daily basket price rises to $59.54 a barrel Thursday
VIENNA. KAZINFORM The price of OPEC basket of fourteen crudes rose 26 cents to stand at US$59.54 a barrel on Thursday, 17th October, compared with US$59.28 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.
The OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Djeno (Congo), Oriente (Ecuador), Zafiro (Equatorial Guinea), Rabi Light (Gabon), Iran Heavy (Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (UAE) and Merey (Venezuela), WAM reports.
- Dubai Health Authority uses Artificial Intelligence to sterilize its health facilities
- New virus cases dip below 40 in S.Korea, imported cases still on upward path
- ANSA: Italian govt to extend anti-COVID restrictions until July 31
- Virus testing centers may open in September at Japan airports
- UK: 2nd coronavirus wave might kill up to 120,000
- Pandemic-hit movie industry banks on summer rebound
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis