Online store selling products exclusively made in Kazakhstan to be launched
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - An online store selling only locally made products will be launched in Kazakhstan.
Talgat Assylbayev, executive director of the Commodity Producers and Entrepreneurs Association "Made in Kazakhstan", announced the plans to launch the online store on Wednesday.
"Together with the Kazakhstani Association of High-Technology, Energy-Efficient and Innovative Companies we are working on the project of the online store that will sell products made by all members of "Made in Kazakhstan" Association," Mr. Assylbayev said at a press conference of the Central Communications Service.
In his words, the Association numbers over 150 participants from different spheres of economy or 16,000 workers.
- Kazakhstan’s trading house to open doors in Azerbaijan
- ANSA: Recovery Plan aims to double Italy's growth, lower taxes for middle classes
- Kazakh PM urges to expand pool of industrialization projects
- Karaganda region set to become beacon of Kazakhstan’s manufacturing industry – minister
- Kazakhstan's exports to India grow 2.4 times
- Almaty observes 10% rise in investments
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis