One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A passenger arrived from Egypt was tested positive for COVID-19 with no clinical symptoms of the disease, the city administration’s press service informs.
The woman arrived in Nur-Sultan on October 19 without a PCR test results medical certificate. Upon arrival she was taken to the quarantine clinic to pass PCR test. The test showed positive results. As a rule all asymptomatic passengers are monitored by doctors at a home. Taking into account that the patient lives in the region she was hospitalized to the infectious diseases hospital. The woman is expected to stay there up to 5 days for full check-up.
As earlier reported, 29 coronavirus positive patients are staying at the city infectious diseases hospital.
7 international flights arrived on October 19 with 769 passengers onboard. 171 of them had no medical certificates. All of them were taken the quarantine clinic.
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Kazakh capital continues good deeds challenge
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis