One city in Kazakhstan leads in COVID-19 recoveries for 2nd day straight
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 69 patients have been released from the coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The city of Shymkent has again posted the biggest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 47.
15 patients have recovered from the coronavirus infection in Turkestan region, 3 – in Aktobe region, 2 – in North Kazakhstan region, 1 – in Nur-Sultan city, and 1 – in Kostanay region.
The number of COVID-19 recoveries has totaled 102,874 since the onset of the pandemic in Kazakhstan. Nationwide, 107,908 cases of the coronavirus infection have been registered. The novel coronavirus has killed 1,725 people in Kazakhstan.
- Nur-Sultan plays host to conference on legacy of Abai
- Kazakh Permanent Rep Umarov presents credentials to OSCE AGS Tuula Yrjölä
- Kyzylorda steps up preps for possible second-wave COVID-19 outbreak
- ATP: Kazakhstani duo out of Astana Open
- Healthcare and social services investments touch record high of KZT149.3bn in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Health Ministry issues daily update on COVID-19 numbers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis