Olzhas Suleimenov reading room opens in Pavlodar
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM – A reading room named after Kazakh writer Olzhas Suleimenov has been opened at the Central City Library in Pavlodar city. The opening marked the 85th anniversary of the writer’s birth, Kazinform cites Pavlodarnews.kz.
According to Zaure Mambetova, head of the culture and language development department of Pavlodar city, the room features books penned by poet and writer Olzhas Suleimenov as well as world and Kazakh literature.
- Low pace of vaccination blamed for unstable epidemiological situation in Pavlodar region
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- Kimak khaganate burial mounds unearthed in Kazakhstan
- Pavlodar rgn reports 159 daily cases of COVID-19
- 168 fresh daily cases of COVID-19 reported in Pavlodar rgn
- Pavlodar region set to harvest record amount of grain crops
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis