Olympic champions join People's Assembly of Kazakhstan
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - New members joined the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan at the extended session of its Council in Astana on November 29, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
25 new members, namely weightlifter Ilya Ilyin, Olympic champions Dmitry Balandin and Serik Sapiyev, joined the People's Assembly.
"The session of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan dated to 25 years of Kazakhstan's Independence!" Ilyin added a caption to the photo from the session.
- More COVID-19 recoveries reported in Kazakhstan, total at 71,609
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
- Astana’s Vlasov celebrates impressive victory atop of legendary Mont Ventoux
- Kazakhstan records less new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis