Olympic champion Zhaksylyk Ushkempirov passes away
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The famous Kazakh wrestler and Olympic champion Zhaksylyk Ushkempirov has passed away, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Zhaksylyk Amiralyuly Ushkempirov, first Olympic champion in Greco-Roman wrestling, world champion, Hero of Labor of Kazakhstan, holder of the orders «Barys», «Kurmet» and «Parasat», has passed away.
Forty years ago Zhaksylyk Ushkempirov became the winner of the Olympics in Moscow.
The Minister of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan Aktoty Raimkulova expressed her condolences in connection with the death of the famous Kazakh athlete.
- Kazakhstani track racer misses qualification at Tokyo Olympics
- Boxer Kunkabayev wins 4th bronze medal for Kazakhstan at Tokyo Olympics
- Kazakhstani athletes fail to advance to Tokyo Olympic semifinals
- Kazakh wrestler reaches 2020 Tokyo Olympics semifinals
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstani freestyle wrestler Sanayev wins in 1/8 final
- Kayaker Sergeyeva qualifies for quarterfinal at Tokyo Olympics
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis