Oil prices up
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The crude oil prices advanced during Monday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York, Kazinform correspondent reports.
On London-based ICE Futures, the price of Brent crude oil to be delivered in September was up $0.43 at $63.82 a barrel.
The value of a WTI crude futures contract for September delivery on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) rose by $0.67 to $56.87 a barrel.
- Kazakhstan to attend OPEC+ ministerial meeting
- Brent crude price drops to $31.16 per barrel
- OPEC+ talks may be held next week, source says
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium set a new monthly crude loading record in March
- Brent futures fall below $22/bbl first time since March 2002
- #bizbirgemiz: TENGIZCHEVROIL donates medical equipment to fight COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis