Oil prices to gain over 20% in this year, says IMF
WASHINGTON. KAZINFORM Crude oil prices will grow by more than 20% in this year, according to the forecast presented in the January report of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on global economic development prospects.
Oil prices are expected to grow by more than 20% against the lower base level of 2020 but still be much lower than the 2019-year level, IMF says, TASS reports.
- Brazil registers 18 mln COVID-19 cases
- ‘Inequity fueling a 2-track pandemic,’ says WHO chief
- Mongolian cashmere exported to Italy by land
- One-fifth of women with young children left jobs amid pandemic: poll
- Tokyo Olympics organizers reverse plan to allow alcohol sale at venues
- Iran, Cuba joint COVID-19 vaccine 62% effective
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis