Oil industry workers in Kazakhstan to get pay rise
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstan's oil giant - KazMunayGas JSC is planning to raise salaries as of April 1, 2014.
CEO of the company Mr. Sauat Mynbayev announced Tuesday at a press briefing in Astana.
"The company will introduce a uniform system of payment to even the salaries and offer a 10% pay rise to its employers," he said.
According to Mr. Mynbayev, the bigger paychecks will be chiefly offered to ordinary workers, not to company's top management.
- Oil production to be increased in Atyrau rgn
- Kazakh President holds gas industry development meeting
- Elbasy receives Samruk Kazyna CEO and Lukoil President
- Belarus, Kazakhstan to hold investment forum June 16
- OPEC daily basket price stood at $69.81 a barrel Tuesday
- President receives KazMunayGas Chief Executive Officer Alik Aidarbayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis