Oil extraction to be resumed at Kashagan field in December 2016
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The oil extraction will be resumed at the Kashagan field in December 2016, Minister of Energy of Kazakhstan Vladimir Shkolnik informed today.
"The infrastructure of the Kashagan deposit is being repaired according to the schedule. We are currently three weeks ahead of schedule. The work is believed to be completed by December 2016 and the oil extraction will be resumed," V. Shkolnik said.
The extraction of oil at the Kashagan stopped in September 2013, two weeks after the launch because of a gas leak, the official website of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan informs.
The project is being implemented with the participation of "KazMunaiGas", Eni, ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, Total, Index and CNPC companies.
- Kazakhstan to found food committee
- Kazakhstan to set up land reform committee
- Kazakh Government to develop action plan in case of economic decline
- Kazakhstan adopts decisions to stabilize COVID-19 situation
- New head of Kazakh Industrial Development Committee named
- Kazakhstan produced pharmaceuticals worth KZT 58B in 6 months
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis