Official: 63 more Iranians die from COVID-19 over past 24 hours
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM - Head of Iranian Health Ministry's Public Relations Office Kianoush Jahanpour said on Friday that 63 more Iranians have passed away from coronavirus (COVID-19) over the past 24 hours bringing the total deaths in the country to 8,134.
He went on to say that 129,741 people out of a total of 167,156 infected with the virus have recovered.
The official pointed out that 2,886 new infected cases have been detected since yesterday (Thursday).
The Iranian official noted that 2,573 cases are in critical condition.
The outbreak of dangerous coronavirus (COVID-19) has been affecting the world for a number of months requiring a collective campaign of the international community to thwart the threat posed to humanity by the pandemic.
- Japan gov't OKs bill to offer free coronavirus vaccines
- New social medical lab opens in Karaganda
- Int'l cooperation only way to defeat COVID-19, climate emergency: UN chief
- S. Korea’s drug ministry to fast-track AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- Russia likely to reach plateau in COVID-19 cases by early December, expert says
- Another Latin American country tops grim 1 million mark
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis