October 30. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for 30th of October. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on October 30.
International Orthopaedic Nurses Day is on October 30. The first celebration of Orthopaedic Nurses Day was supported by the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses and held in 1990. In 2001, the day became international after the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Canada and Malta joined the celebration to acknowledge the impact of orthopaedic nursing around the world.
1993 – Then-President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev takes part in the Meeting of the Heads of State and Government of the Turkic-speaking States, including Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
2006 – The Atlas of key species: higher plants and backboned animals is published. It features 9 species of fish, 54 species of birds, and 18 species of animals.
2007 – The book by then-European Parliament Deputy Struan Stevenson about the Sepipalatinsk Test Site is issued.
2012 – The first Center of Collecting Sharing is opened at the Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University in Almaty city.
2012 – A presentation of the ATOM Project takes place at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in Hague.
2012 – The Code of Ethics of Journalists is adopted at the joint session of the Board of Kazakhstan’s Union of Journalists and the Club of Editors-in-Chief in Astana.
2017 – The opening ceremony of the railway link Baku-Tbilisi-Kars - a key section of the Trans-Caspian International Transport Corridor to provide Kazakhstan access to the Black and Mediterranean Seas – is opened.
2017 - The International Turkeic Academy awards Abduali Kaidar, Rabiga Syzdyk, and Shoru Sarybai special medals for their contribution to the development of turcology in the city of Almaty.
2018 – The first Digital Bridge Awards takes place during the international innovation forum Digital Bridge.
- Majilis holds International Parliamentary Conference ahead of First President Day
- November 26. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Nursultan Nazarbayev names three core principles of Nur Otan Party
- 20th Nur Otan Party Congress kicks off
- Almaty hosts Republican Youth Forum ‘I Believe in Youth!’
- Kazakhstani Popko advances into 2nd round of ATP Tour Challenger event in Brazil
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis